What's in your eye when you have a bee in your hand.
A multi-day event on public television, used to raise money so
you won't have to watch commercials.
The probability of a young man meeting a desirable and receptive
young female increases by pyramidical progression when he
is already in the company of (1) a date, (2) his wife, (3) a
better-looking and richer male friend.
-- R. Beifeld
Something you do not believe.
|#3762||Bennett's Laws of Horticulture:|
(1) Houses are for people to live in.
(2) Gardens are for plants to live in.
(3) There is no such thing as a houseplant.
ASCII is our god, and Unix is his profit.
|#3764||Bershere's Formula for Failure:|
There are only two kinds of people who fail: those who
listen to nobody... and those who listen to everybody.
|#3765||beta test, v:|
To voluntarily entrust one's data, one's livelihood and one's
sanity to hardware or software intended to destroy all three.
In earlier days, virgins were often selected to beta test volcanos.
|#3766||Bierman's Laws of Contracts:|
(1) In any given document, you can't cover all the "what if's".
(2) Lawyers stay in business resolving all the unresolved "what if's".
(3) Every resolved "what if" creates two unresolved "what if's".
|#3767||Bilbo's First Law:|
You cannot count friends that are all packed up in barrels.
| ... |