|#8763||You have not converted a man because you have silenced him.|
-- John Viscount Morley
|#8764||You humans are all alike.|
|#8765||You just wait, I'll sin till I blow up!|
-- Dylan Thomas
|#8766||You know how to win a victory, Hannibal, but not how to use it.|
|#8767||You know it's going to be a bad day when you want to put on the clothes|
you wore home from the party and there aren't any.
|#8768||You know it's going to be a long day when you get up, shave and shower,|
start to get dressed and your shoes are still warm.
-- Dean Webber
|#8769||You know it's Monday when you wake up and it's Tuesday.|
|#8770||You know what they say -- the sweetest word in the English language is revenge.|
-- Peter Beard
|#8771||You know you are getting old when you think you should drive the speed limit.|
-- E.A. Gilliam
|#8772||You know you're in trouble when...|
(1) You wake up face down on the pavement.
(2) Your wife wakes up feeling amorous and you have a headache.
(3) You turn on the news and they're showing emergency routes
out of the city.
(4) Your twin sister forgot your birthday.
(5) You wake up and discover your waterbed broke and then
remember that you don't have a waterbed.
(6) Your doctor tells you you're allergic to chocolate.
| ... |